Welcome to the LAVC Program Review and Planning System.
You must be an authorized user to enter the system.
You can access the system from off campus.
Your login is your computer login (i.e. not PS, SAP etc.). Enter only the username and password as if you were logging into your computer on campus. (Do not use the entire email.) If your password is not working, you will need to have IT reset it. Click here to contact IT directly to reset your computer login. The system will sync once that has been reset.
For other issues with access, to request additional users or for questions about the system, please contact the Campus System Administrator. Include LAVC username and email.
The modules due for the 2021 Program Review Cycle are:
- Department Profile & Achievements
- Department/Program Profile & Accomplishments
- Curriculum (*Instructional programs only)
- Data - Achievement
- Data - Enrollment
- Influences, Collaboration & Grants
- Professional Development
- Service Outcomes Update (*all areas providing services/operational areas)
- SLO Update (*Instructional programs only)
- Staffing (all Other)
- Staffing (Instructional - All tenure track positions)
- Viability/Self-Study (*areas previously or currently on viability/self-study)
- USE Chrome or Firefox to optimize functionality. Some features will not appear in other browsers.
- Your login is your current LAVC user login and password (i.e. for your computer, not PS/SIS).
- use the username and password. (do not use the entire email address.)
- If you do not recall or have been locked out of your main computer account, you will need email LAVC-TechSupport@laccd.edu to request IT reset your computer password.
- For the 2021 cycle, most responses are rolled over from the prior cycle except for resource requests. *Varies by module.
- To access the prior system (2017 & prior) click here.
- The last module is a summary report of requests made in the modules. If your resource request does not appear there, it is not an official request.
- You will only see the units that you are assigned to as a contributor, validator or viewer.
New Features & Updates:
The system is open for the 2021 cycle.
ALL modules due
June 30th July 14th (11:59pm) 2021.
Please check with your deans and supervisors for internal due dates prior to the system close date.
ALL validations due
September 1st 14th 2021.
- Enrollment, Success, & Retention Data Fall
- Special Populations/Programs - Enrollment, Success & Retention Fall 2020
Not required, but useful for program review:
- Majors (title, top code category, CAPs, informed vs. not)
- Enrollment, Success, & Retention Data Spring
- Related Course Enrollment - look at students who took a set of courses simultaneously or in sequence
- More data sources: http://www.lavc.edu/research
- Video instruction: Program Review: Los Angeles Valley College
Assistance with data:
- Virtual Office Hours https://signup.com/go/jDzxTXf
- email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule Department visits